Before the COVID-19 pandemic started my travel assignments took me to the most stunning places around the world. During the lockdown in the Czech Republic, where I am located at the moment, I couldn’t travel and I started to work more and more in my studio. During this time my love for still life photography grew on me. My latest work is inspired by 18th-century floral art paintings: the colorful flowers, stunning vases, and mesmerizing insects. I wanted to capture that feeling, but give a modern touch to it. Hope you enjoy my fine art photography.
Art print, Canvas, Acrylic glass
This fine art print is hand signed and certificated.
- For all prints I only use the finest quality materials to offer vibrant colors, 3D image illusion and UV protection to keep the artwork in your home, office or hotel in its best condition.
- The prints are on special polyester chrome film using archival gicleé print by Epson Pigment Ink.
- Prints are face-mounted on gallery grade acrylic-glass with 3mm thickness.
- The image is backed up by dibond aluminium board with luxurious brushed surface to best protect the print.
- Edges are polished by diamond providing the highest quality to be sharp and clear.
- From behind there is an invisible stabilizing aluminium floating frame by Nielsen that allow you to best hang the artwork on your wall.